The PowerTech is a powered version of the Technical, operated by a foot pedal. Heavy-volume, large-format shops will see a quick return on investment through reduced manpower and increased productivity.
- The PowerTech frees both hands and decreases operator fatigue.
- The trimmer is electrically driven through a steel-reinforced belt for longevity.
- All-metal construction (and extruded aluminum baseboard, end frames and head) ensure robustness.
- An auto-lifting clamping mechanism locks materials into place as the head begins to cut, then automatically releases at the completion of the cut; prevents material and substrate scratching.
- A triple roller mechanism provides extreme down force for the cutting of heavy materials (maximum cut depth of 4mm).
If you’re looking for an “all day, every day-use” extremely heavy duty rotary trimmer that is capable of cutting the widest array of substrates and materials – from flexible to semi-rigid– this large format powered trimmer (up to 100") is the answer.
Optional Stand & Waste Catcher Package
This convenient quality steel stand that supports the Rotatrim PowerTech Series trimmers offers rigid support at the ideal working height of 34 inches. Black finished, this stand includes an integrated, transparent space-saving waste catcher that secures off cuts.
Two-way cutting option is available on all Rotatrim machines by removing the overload protection plate. The overload protection system ensures that it is virtually impossible to overload the machine. But, if cutting appropriate material, this plate can be removed in order to offer bi-directional cutting.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 4mm:
All-metal construction (and extruded aluminum baseboard, end frames and head). Triple roller mechanism provides extreme down force for the cutting of heavy materials. Maximum cut depth of up to 4mm.
Trimmer Voltage: 120V
Foot Pedal Operated
The trimmer is electrically driven through a steel-reinforced belt for longevity. The cutting head will move alternately from left to right and right to left each time the footswitch is depressed.
Self-Sharpening, Long-lasting, Rotary Blades
Ground to extremely tight tolerances twice and then deflashed to remove any edge burring.An initial hollow grind places a concave profile to the inside of the blade and a chisel grind creates an angled bevel edge on the blade for precision and outstanding longevity.
Hand-Finished Flat Blades
Crafted to incredible tolerances to two-thousandths of an inch. To ensure accuracy and performance, the blades have a bevel ground into the cutting edge at a very precise angle to offer up the perfect contact point for the rotary blade.
Optional Stand & Waste Catcher Package:
• 34"H Black finished Stand with an integrated, transparent waste catcher.
- Two-way cutting option is available on all Rotatrim machines by removing the overload protection plate
- Triple roller mechanism
- ISO9001:2008 quality certified
- Powered trimmer operated by a foot pedal
- 1 year general warranty under normal use (excluding cutting wheels, motors and clamping strips)
- 100% made in England