Simplex General Purpose Cutter
The Simplex is more than a straight edge. It’s a lightweight, portable straight edge mounted with a quality cutting head that features utility knife blades.
For use on a floor or a bench, the Simplex is accurate to within .03" over the full length of the cut and is an economical alternative to the Javelin Series 2 and Sabre Series 2 GPC. Full-length silicone rubber grip strips protect and ensures that the material is held securely.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2":
- Corrugated plastic
- Foam board
- PVC (10mm)
- Fabric & textiles*
Rear loading blade holder for swift replacement. Includes a 100 medium duty blades.
Two full length silicone grip cords protect and clamp your materials. Safe and efficient blade ejector also doubles as a cut depth gauge.
- Quick fit thread cap for easy accessory attachment
- Rotating knob for ultra-fine blade depth adjustment
- High-grade polymer bearing system for lasting accuracy
- Includes 100 medium duty utility blades
- 5 year general warranty
- 20 year warranty on bearings
- 100% Manufactured in the UK